Effective Date: June 15, 2016
How You Agree To This Policy
You agree to this Policy by visiting this Site. IF YOU CANNOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM VISITING OR USING THIS WEB SITE.
How and When the Policy is Updated/ How You will be Notified of these Changes
We reserve the right to a change, add, subtract, update or amend all of any part of this Policy at any time without notice to you. We will post any Policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice. Each version of this Policy will be identified at the top by its effective date.
The Categories of Information Collected Through The Site
Personal Information. We collect information that can be used to identify you personally (“personal information”), such as your name, mailing address, location, company name, telephone number, and email address.
Other Information. We may also collect information that cannot be used to easily identify you, such as information about your computer hardware and software.
Why We Collect and Use This Information
We collect your personal information to help us improve the user’s experience on our Site, to enable us to give you convenient access to services and to focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on our latest announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
How We Collect This Information
Personal Information. We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use this Site. For example, if you sign up with us, or complete and submit information through the “Contact Us” or similar page, or send us any message, we will collect information that you provide to us in such request, submission, or message. We also may collect and store any message, story, comment, opinion or other material you may post or submit through our Site. For example, you may choose to submit personal information to us if you participate in a contest, game, survey, or online forum. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties.
Other Information. Like the operators of most web sites, we may use tracking software and similar technology, which automatically collects information about your computer hardware and software and your use of the Site. This information may be used by us for the operation of the Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site. Many commercial web site operators collect this information in similar ways. Below are some of the technologies and techniques we may use to automatically collet information from or about you:
· Flash Cookies. “Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
· Social Media and Share Links. When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or other social media sites, we may collect your information. This information may include your name, image, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We may also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through Facebook, Twitter or another social media site. These links may include the use of so-called “share links.” A “share link” is a button and/or text link appearing on our websites that launches a sharing mechanism that allows you to post links to, and content from, our websites or application onto other websites.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
When we collect personal information we include it in our computerized databases and records of customers and potential customers. We will use reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data to third parties whether due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
· Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our affiliates. Our “affiliates” include our technology consultants and web masters, as well as, customer service representatives and contractors who we engage or partner with to provide products, services, support and marketing to our customers and potential customers, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
· Business Partners. We may share your contact information with third parties that have products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
· Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that is seeking to acquire us, or that does acquire us or our business.
· Site Administrators. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide, build or maintain the Site. We require by contract that these third-party service providers implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information.
· Other Disclosure. We may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, or to comply with law or legal process. We may disclose your personal information to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against suspected credit card fraud, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
· Aggregate information. We may share aggregate information about our customers for educational, research, analytic, or benchmarking purposes. When shared in this form, no individual customer is identified.
We may share your personal information with companies that are related to us (that is companies that control us, are controlled by us, or are under common control with us).
Who you Contact
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices you can contact us by mail, telephone, or email:
Seasongood Law, Inc.
4343 North Clarendon, Suite 1804
Chicago, Illinois 60613
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Notice to California Residents. California residents may ask us to describe what categories of personal information we share with affiliated companies or third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the names of those companies. You may receive a copy of this notice by submitting a written request to us at the addresses listed in the “Who You Contact” Section.
Notice to Canadian Residents. We and our affiliates and our Canadian, US, and other service providers may process and store your personal information in a country outside of Canada, and the governments, courts, or law enforcement of that country may be able to obtain disclosure of personal information through the laws of the foreign country. Under the laws of a foreign country, in certain circumstances, we may be required to provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order.