Your relationship to your co-founders and investors can make – or break – your business. Trouble is, your relationship is 1 part communication to 5 parts law – and the law parts are a mystery. Join us at 2112 Chicago on Tuesday, April 24th at 6pm for HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR DEALS WITH YOUR PARTNERS & INVESTORS. Coco will break down (1) 10 Questions you must discuss with your partners; (2) how equity works; and (3) what you need to show Angels and VCs to get funding.
- YOU AND YOUR CO-FOUNDERS: How your relationship with your co-founders can crash your business.
- BUSINESS ENTITIES. What is an entity? How does an entity work?
- EQUITY. What is equity? How does equity really work?
- CO-FOUNDER CONVERSATIONS. The 10 questions you must discuss with your co-founders.
- ANGELS & VCs. It’s not you, it’s them: the trouble with Angels and VCs.
- IF YOU WANT THEIR MONEY. Why you must understand the trouble with Angels/VCs to get their money.